lundi 3 novembre 2008

stupid me


  1. Well I suppose that I have to start from the beginning of my experience in the United States and my first days at 34 Capen Street but as I had neglected this for 3 months . I will start from different experiences and discoveries for me in the United States and whenever I will find the time I will write something from my first days in the United States . Today I will tell you about my story with the University shuttle . Well it is all about spending money in a stupid way. I spent 2 months either walking for 45 minutes to reach Davis Square , the nearest place where I can buy stuff or paying money to take the normal shuttle . It was really crazy until I discovered that the shuttle that I saw everyday 20 times a day was for this purpose

1 commentaire:

Moudhafer Labidi a dit…

what is " Tufts " ?